Tulah clothing...tooo cute!!

>> dinsdag 6 april 2010

 

Today while playing my little addictive game...Uhm yes, pet society... I was browsing around facebook and a friend directed me to the TULAH clothes fan page... The most adorable clothing for, of course, Girly’s... I love the name of her brand and the cute outfits & dresses would be perfect for my photography...

Now this wondeful lady is having an awsome give-away with the cutest name: ‘Tulah Tuesday’ where one lucky lady could win : Win $40.00 credit for her designs at her beautiful ETSY shoppe, make sure to take a look!

 



23657_381737119762_318715869762_3685897_3715665_n
Want to know more... head over to her facebook fan page and make sure to become her FAN, while you’re there!! :)

That’s it for today peeps! See you Thursday! –x-

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

thanks for stopping by and leaving me some sweet blog lovin'!! -hugs-

Photobucket
Mijn foto
I'm 28 years of age and from the Netherlands...I'm an addicted digiscrapper, photographer, softball player, teacher at a daycare, fiance, music lover & soon to be mom.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP