Blossom & bloom...

>> dinsdag 13 april 2010

Well I told you I would be here this weekend...but obviously I wasn’t! LOL. I’ve been cleaning out the garage, working on my deadline to finish the wedding album went for a long breezy walk in the forrest with my parents and fed my pet...Uhm Doodelle that is, my Pet society cutie...hihi

Anyways I don’t have anything special to share at the moment and already thinking of a fun idea for my ‘Any given Thursday’ blogpost and well my idea list is...empty! LOL... Already you say, well guess so. No really, I do have lots of ideas and I should write them down, don’t worry I will, prob. even tonight while I’m in bed! You know, I always have a blocknote and pen on my bedside table, cause sometimes I a girl can’t sleep at night, cause her head is just way too ful with ideas for cute projects, things she needs to get of her chest and what else... Oh yeah ideas for inspirational blogposts! :)

For now I’m going to leave with some pretty photos of trees & flowers blossoming I took this weekend. This is truly one my fav. seasons and times of the year. When looking around me, all the trees & flowers are starting to come back to life again and I love it...

Thought it would be fun to use some textures on these photos, so I used textures from the ‘Flora Bella collection’.... the fine art textures set II, you have to check them out!

april5 025-1
april5 027-1
april5 013-2
april5 093-1
april5 032-1

Ok then... see you Thursday, hope you’ll have wonderful day! –x-

2 reacties:

Anoniem,  14 april 2010 om 04:25  

A walk in the forrest with parents sounds just perfect! Your photographs are beautiful!

One good thing about Any Given Thursday it does not pressure you to post EVERY Thursday! :)

Een reactie posten

thanks for stopping by and leaving me some sweet blog lovin'!! -hugs-

Photobucket
Mijn foto
I'm 28 years of age and from the Netherlands...I'm an addicted digiscrapper, photographer, softball player, teacher at a daycare, fiance, music lover & soon to be mom.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP