Today is: ‘ANY GIVEN THURSDAY’

>> donderdag 8 april 2010

Ok ladies, it’s ‘next’ thursday and it’s time to pick a winner for my little contest...  I asked my sweet team-mates from Shen’s creative team to help me out a little... it was too hard!  LOL  Before I’m going to announce the winner, I want to thank everyone for playing along and for these great ideas, I can however just use one... But I’ll know who to turn to next time I need something like this again, you rock!

The winner of my little contest, the lady who gets a kit of choice is....



Drumroll please...
....
....


....
....
....


 

BARBARA!! 


Congrats sweetie and please PM me at Mscraps, with you kit of choice from the lovely Creashens @ Catscrap



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I want to share with you, some of favorite blogs...my ‘almost’ daily stops and they all inspire me... here we go...

Little by Little (Beetje bij Beetje in Dutch)

This woman, Francine, really inspires my by the way she writes & how she writes, about the little & big things happening in her life and in the life of her family. She tells all her beautiful stories along with her pretty photos, to give you the best idea of how her day was spend. These are just day-to-day stories about her & her family living in the  TBPIH = the best place in Holland) (HLDVN = het leukste dorp van nederland) :) I love how she writes in both Dutch & English (except for the small stories, those are mostly just in Dutch)  

Smitten kitchen, all about the best and most delicious food...
Deb, is a freelance writer and you can tell that from the way she writes about

food & cooking. She’s got some wonderful recipes and however I tried a few, but have to be honest and say that I failed 3 out of 4 times trying... This failing thing is prob. not because I’m a bad cook, cause I honestly thing I’m a great cook...but well everything is in English and my language skills are ok, but I suck trying to convert the measurements! LOL ...but... I l <3 her recipes!

The Sullivans,
a true story about a man who lost his wife to cancer... On sept 8th 2009 the little Chloe was born and only 14 days after she was born her beloved mom Sara Sullivan passed away. This lady at the SPD forum shared the story with us and had to pay my respects... That day I donated some money to the Sara Sullivan memorial fund. A few weeks later, Brad decided to make these memorial bands for Sara and everyone who donated some money got two of these, including me. Ever since her death I’ve been following Brad’s stories about being a single dad and raising his little girl. Sometimes it gets me teary-eyed... I took a photo of them for my Poject 365 – 2009...
day #308

Enjoying the small things, by Kelle Hampton


Kelle has been keeping a blog since 2007, but I recently discovered it. The post where I started following is from not too long ago, titled: ‘Nella Cordeila, A birth story’ She had me from the first second I started reading... It’s such a strong story about her giving birth to her beautiful little girl. The minute she saw her she noticed that Nella had down syndrome when nobody else saw... Kelle is an amazing writer and she is sharing her beautiful heart-warming story with everyone who wants to her. She knew how to prefectly write down everything she felt at that point and I truly admire her for that! Nella is now part of their lives and if you continue to read her blog, you’ll see that they make a beautiful family together!

There are several more blogs I would love to share with you, but will keep it with these four for now. It’s getting close to bedtime and my sweetie is already asleep... ON THE COUCH and I gotta get his butt into going to bed... the poor dude is exhausted!

Will you see here soonish for some fun digi-shoppe news :) Have a great day for what’s left of it...
- Hugs -

3 reacties:

Anoniem,  9 april 2010 om 04:28  

Thankyou!!! How exciting!

Helen 9 april 2010 om 15:07  

Thank you sweetie for sharing these blogs with me.
I'm addicted to Kelle's blog. So inspiring!!
And The Sullivans.. so sad and so pure!
My favs from now on too!
-x-
Helen

Sarah 10 april 2010 om 14:39  

Ohhh this blogs are very interesting and such a sad story of Brad.
You know I love your blog and thanks for the help of mine.
Have a great sunday.
Hugs

Een reactie posten

thanks for stopping by and leaving me some sweet blog lovin'!! -hugs-

Photobucket
Mijn foto
I'm 28 years of age and from the Netherlands...I'm an addicted digiscrapper, photographer, softball player, teacher at a daycare, fiance, music lover & soon to be mom.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP