‘Any given Thursday’ – Getting ready for...

>> donderdag 29 april 2010

 

 

 

{inter} National Scrapbook Day!!! I’ve been busy creating a cute Freebie for you for the Mscraps blogtrain and well I’ve been scrapping like a mad woman!! Both Mscraps & After five designs are adding some fabulous new designers to their stores and there’s too much pretty stuff to scrap with... Really I can’t hardly pick and want to use it all! But wel...I’m kind of running out of time here! I still have got lots to do, like preparing the big blogpost for Mscraps and then I need to get ALL those new pages into my gallery’s and of course I want to shop, cause there are some awsome digi-sales out there!

On top of that... Tomorrow it’s Queensday here in The Netherlands and the fun starts tonight already!! We planned to go to Utrecht tonight cause there’s the biggest flea-market..but to be honest, that’s NOT why were going! There are lots of stages and the music rocks. Just like last year we planned to go to 'the ‘domplein’ to enjoy ‘Veronica’s’ awsome 80’s & 90’s music and I can’t wait. Although I hope I can keep up...hehe. But first... I’ve got to work from 13PM till 17.45PM and well, I’m running out of time!

Geesh...anyways, let’s get on to business now! Mscraps is having a fun iNSD planned for you all and I’ll tell you, you don’t want to miss that at ALL!!! We’re hosting another round of our fun blogtrain, revealing the new designer line-up and of course there’s a fab sale and lots of fun games & challenges. Check out the party ad!

 



iNSD_ad-sneak 
So where are you going to spend your iNSD??? Well I think I KNOW!!! If you want to see more, check out the full schedule of fun here: http://mscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1340.

Oh and the 30% OFF SALE already starts tomorrow!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will enlighten you about the FUn at after five designs as soon as I get my hands on all the info!



Other then my two fav stores there are lots more sales out there... There’s an awsome MASTER list at DST with all the sales and fun events all lined-up for your confience!! You just have to see!

Then the sweet CREASHENS is guesting over at The Lilypad this month and the new BYOC is already out. Shen has created some pretty goodies for you!! I haven’t had time to play yet and just downloaded all the stuff....so hopefully I have some time left before I have to go to work to make her a lovely page. EDIT< EDIT... Just made a page using her fab BYOC goodies...

Check out Creashens parts of the NEW May BYOC at the Lilypad!! >>>

Some Kinda Wonderful Element PackSome Kinda Wonderful Paper Pack
Madras Paper PackSome Kinda Wonderful Alpha Pack

All these goodies are on sale with 20% off and you can get each single pack for just $3 or LESS!!



And here’s my page :)
lil-friends_resize

Now ladies & gents, I’m off to have breakfast, take a shower, get a gift for a house-warming and go to the bank and hopefully there’s still some time left to squeeze in some scrapping! See you soon and enjoy this beautiful sunny day!  -hugs-

1 reacties:

Helen 30 april 2010 om 12:11  

Sounds awesome! can't wait to see the new designers!!

Een reactie posten

thanks for stopping by and leaving me some sweet blog lovin'!! -hugs-

Photobucket
Mijn foto
I'm 28 years of age and from the Netherlands...I'm an addicted digiscrapper, photographer, softball player, teacher at a daycare, fiance, music lover & soon to be mom.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP