I’m still here...

>> woensdag 7 juli 2010

  and we’re both alive & kicking. Well the baby isn’t kicking yet, but I know it’s doing great! I’m 17 weeks pregnant and starting to feel lots better and got more energy...Although I have to say the hot weather here (and then there’s even a heatwave on it’s way) isn’t making it better right now, but I guess everyone here suffers from that!

But other then that I feel pretty and good and soooo relaxed at the moment. Especially since we just got back from a week vacation in the Belgian Ardennes... If you’re ever there, relax & please go sniffing up the beautiful nature there...the mountains & everything else nature created for us. I mean it’s breathtaking and it makes just feel very relaxed and you’ll even get a little closer to be one with nature! We both loved it...

1
2
Oh yeah, these photos were taken with my NEW camera... The Canon EOS 50D, I upgrated from my 400D and I’ll tell you it was time! I had lots of time to try it out during our little vacation and I’m so happy... Although I’m not so happy with photos of me, but well... I’ve got that with every camera I can get my hands on! That’s why I’m always behind the camera, instead of in front! LOL


I decided today to let this blog be ‘just for fun’... I sometimes feel so quilty for neglecting this poor thing, but we made a deal today. Whenever I’ve got something fun to report or just whenever I feel like blogging, you can find me here. And guess what, my sweet bloggie agreed! :)

I do have tons of ideas in my head and going to share lots of things with you... Like if & wether we found the perfect house already, cause well it’s about time we found one that fits us. I mean we’ve been searching to buy our first house for what, 2 years now?? And the houses we saw just weren’t all that. We went looking at one Today and both liked it, but we’ve got another viewing this week, so we’ll see how that goes. Then there’s baby stuff like: decorations for the babyroom, clothes, furniture and everything else I love... And let me prepare you on that. I love lots of things and I’m also a little picky. But luckily my guy knows me and I can sometimes be a little missy perfect, but then when thinking of our savings for the house and such, I might have to deal with a little less for our little Dot... *sigh*

Well peeps....
Oh almost forgot... I wanted to close this up, but just have to share one (ok two) tiny things with you before I’m off to relax and enjoy our last week off (till Tuesday that is)... First things first.... Did you hear about the orange madness around here?? Well our Dutch soccer team made it to the Finales of the Soccer world cup in South-Africa and everyone has gone crazy!!! The last time that happened was back in 1974!!! Yeah waaay too long ago... But we’ve got an awsome team right now and tonight we’ll found out who our rival is going to be... Spain or Germany. Well honestly any of these will be fine, cause I know (actually just hoping) we will win anyway! hahaha

Now before I’m off to study and see our rival’s soccer game, I wanted to share this fun little video/song with you. Emma stone will be playing in a new movie soonish and I loved the preview trailer. It’s called: ‘Easy A’... Anyways while looking for new movies I also found this fun little video

and somehow I just love her acting and I wish I was like her... Well I am, but only in the showers! LOL  See it here!

Ciao!

3 reacties:

Unknown 7 juli 2010 om 12:29  

Great to see the fun you have with your new camera...

And sunday...WE WILL WIN the CUP!

bentonflocke 8 juli 2010 om 06:38  

glad that you and the baby are in good health. Enjoy your new camera and the last vacation days.

I´ll cross my fingers for a new house for you

Mumure 15 juli 2010 om 03:51  

Love your photos!
Have fun!

Een reactie posten

thanks for stopping by and leaving me some sweet blog lovin'!! -hugs-

Photobucket
Mijn foto
I'm 28 years of age and from the Netherlands...I'm an addicted digiscrapper, photographer, softball player, teacher at a daycare, fiance, music lover & soon to be mom.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP